Saturday 6 June 2020

The Pigeon Flyers




















Members

Dave Hill - vocals
George Morris
Al Saunders
John Isaacs - guitar
Curly Degg

Formed in 1968 in Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire.
Dave Hill and John Isaacs were formerly in Gerry Byrnes and the Invaders, and The Inner Circle.
Dave Hill was later in Iron Cross, and Demon.

UK Singles

1968 The Heaven We Shared Together/Keep On Sayen'                                                  Columbia DB 8449
   (Released 12th July 1968. Credted to The Pidgeon Flyers. Both sides written by Dave Hill)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there I have an old NME magazine from 1968 which has an AD for this band's single. I would like to do a Blog article about this group - are you happy for me to use the info you have here on my post? I'll credit and link to this website? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. I always believe that factual historical information should be free. Good luck with the article.

      Delete

Contributors